Facebook Email Contact Customer Service
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Testimonial the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, directly under the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login as well as your account settings.
- Personal privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account safety, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Reporting - Covers standard reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as handling a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, considering that they cover typical problems and also grievances.
3. Select a relevant area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a series of steps that discuss how you can remedy your situation.
- For example, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a couple of words associated with your problem. You ought to see numerous suggestions pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here only links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're trying to find a response to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with ads, your questions are normally addressed in this area.
- To explore advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your current issue detailed throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to try to find it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could look up topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Sending a Problem via the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower appropriate side of the web page alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Qualification Questions type. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin filling in the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the following kinds, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and then click your favored language.
7. Fill in the issue form. This will vary from person to person based on one's personal information as well as the nature of one's grievance, but make certain to be as extensive as possible when filling out this form. You need to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so expect your email to show up accordingly within three to five service days.
Method 3: Submitting an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't currently impaired), you will not have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You could additionally utilize a contact number below.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name provided here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should post a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one now and also send it to on your own via e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can justify the awakening of your account. Take into consideration consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you might not get a response for numerous days.
- If you do not obtain a response within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is beneath the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your display.
3. Key in your name, e-mail address, or phone number. See to it you can access whichever system you opt to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your chosen medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you provided your telephone number, you must get a text with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can also choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).