If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your occupation, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How Do I Erase My Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to delete your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives in other places? Allow us understand all about it in the comments.