It seems there is an one-time switch enabled, and as long as you haven't exercised this privilege yet, you're able to choose something new. If you never ever chose a username to begin with, currently's your chance to safeguard a far better LINK and e-mail compared to the randomly generated number designated by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work anymore as soon as you choose the new one.
How I Change My Username In Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field offered. Facebook will certainly let you know whether that username is offered. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you alter it once. You are likewise supposed to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your website or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.