How To Block Page In Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to view the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and click "Okay" to eliminate and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can watch a listing of prohibited users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and pick "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the individual to access your page again.
Bonus: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: