How to Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and also accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your question might be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.