Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old and stale? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Change My Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the picture is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you desire to make use of.
- While the picture is presented on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, then choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you want to utilize.
-While the image is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your taste, after that select Done when you're completed.