How To Connect Your Facebook Page To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your individual account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and can pick just what type of content you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you could make a decision just how much information you intend to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're all set! Now you'll have the ability to simply post a status update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both solutions and also publish 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically abbreviate your blog post with an immediately produced brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" option as well as choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.