If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How To Delete Your Own Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not intend to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page before the two week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can see it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.