How To Find Older Posts On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and also log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail alert you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to utilize the web browser search functionality to rapidly locate posts you want to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and then click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to check out different post types consisting of wall messages, condition updates, notes, links, images, videos, check-ins, pages and occasions.
4. Click "Older Items First" to select different kind choices for your messages.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to use the web browser search capability to swiftly discover messages you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in keyword phrases to browse your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your entire Facebook wall to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to browse your Facebook wall utilizing the internet browser search performance.