How To Post On Facebook Business Page
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to post. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Type your material into the post box. You could also include a colored background by clicking among the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only supported for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you intend to include more to your post, click one of the options located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to select an image or video clip from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the window.