So, while the information below will offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety issues that could develop. In the actions listed below, I'll show you ways to check the protection prior to you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Publishing To Twitter From Facebook Pages
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you have not viewed it currently, don't watch it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the private Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly restricted, it will possibly just discourage your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that present a globe icon. This indicates that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are okay, just select the URL in the browser as well as duplicate it. Since you are on the web page committed to this certain video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers directly to the material you wish to share. In this case, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter and also create your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to shorten the web link on your own, you can constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated then connected to your Twitter account.