Reset My Facebook Settings
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any kind of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" alternative from the drop-down checklist, both which enable you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn changes to settings like your name, username as well as networks, most of which could just be transformed one or two times during the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to allow or disable settings like login notices and also approvals, as well as application passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and "Blocking" choices to alter your settings for just how you can be located on Facebook and also by whom, in addition to how others can connect with you. Make use of the "Edit" buttons that appear next to your preferred settings to make and confirm modifications. Readjust the target market selector device where available to designate just how you share your web content and also how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook notifies you concerning task that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" choices allow you making and also verify any kind of changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to turn complying with on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you as well as various other Facebook participants utilize. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for private apps or click the "X" to get rid of an application completely.