Facebook provides different listings of individuals as well as other Pages that have actually liked your Page. The listings are sorted so that the most current 'likes' of your Page show up initially.
Who Like My Facebook Page
Actions to learning that has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop or tablet computer:
1. Go to your Facebook business Page. (See to it you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click the 'Settings' web link. (See Smart device steps even more down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the list of choices left wing and also click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'People and also Various other Pages' area opens up, it will certainly open up to a listing of 'People Who Such As This Page' and also program:.
- Their account photo.
- Their name.
- The day every one liked your Page.
You could scroll with the names to see that has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with one of the most current likes - or utilize the search area (see listed below) to locate a certain name.
To discover just what Pages have actually liked your Page click on the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will include the Page name, the Page's profile photo as well as the day when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (Ensure you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that shows up close to as well as under your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the checklist of alternatives till you discover the 'Edit Settings' link, after that click.
- Scroll down the checklist of 'Settings' until you concern 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu choices offered to watch the info you are interested in seeing:
> Individuals That Similar To This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Banned Individuals as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page supplies a wide range of information about those that have liked your Page.
Once you've scrolled through the names as well as pictures of those that have 'liked' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab is located at the top of your Page, just listed below the major Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab supplies all type of information related to Sorts, Reach, Page Sights, Actions on Page, Posts, People, and so on.
As an example, you could discover:
- exactly what countries and cities your followers are from, and also their numbers;.
- what portion of your followers are females or men;.
- what percentage of your followers come under various age groups;.
- when your fans are online;.
- the variety of people reached with your material;.
- ... as well as much more!