Add Link To Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your Information Feed and also kind or paste the URL you intend to share.
2. Click the arrow symbol in the corner of the image preview to pick the image you intend to accompany your post, if this option is readily available. You can additionally get in a message to accompany your web link, choose the audience with whom you wish to share it or tag details friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
How you can post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the web link you want to place on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're watching a hyperlink on a Web page, right-click it as well as choose the copy choice. If you're seeing a text link, like the internet browser's address bar on top of the window, highlight the web link and after that right-click it and pick "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook service page.
4. Click in the text box listed below the status area. The box broadens as well as permits you to key in it.
5. Type a short description or comment into package.
6. Paste the web link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box and also choose "Paste" Press "Enter" prior to pasting to put the web link on a different line from anything you've entered currently. After the preview of the web link shows up, go on and also delete the URL you pasted. The text and also visuals of the preview leads the visitor to the linked website.
7. Click the drop-down menu beside the "post" button. The materials of service pages are public however you could show a nation or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the alternative exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail usually appears and also commonly you can click arrows below it to choose a different picture. You could also check the box close to the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you don't want a photo in all. If no thumbnail shows up, after that Facebook was unable to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the link to your Facebook organisation page.