If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
Delete Facebook Business Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the remarks.