If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
Facebook Delete A Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could view it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize everything about it in the remarks.