Facebook Schedule Post
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will need to be to start scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- things like groups, follower pages, service web pages, and more. To obtain to among these pages, click the little arrow in the leading right of your primary feed screen (near the world and also lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually produced.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the very same menu. See our article on creating a local business page for additional information.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've developed, begin keying a status update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you could likewise put media right into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrow beside heaven and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date as well as time. In the home window that pops up, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the moment and also utilizing the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You need to arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months beforehand.
-All times refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will now be arranged to post immediately at the day as well as time you've given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.