It seems there is a single switch permitted, and as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you're able to choose something new. If you never selected a username to begin with, now's your possibility to secure a much better URL and also e-mail than the randomly generated number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer when you select the brand-new one.
Facebook Username Change
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the field offered. Facebook will certainly allow you recognize whether that username is available. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it when. You are also expected to utilize your actual name when establishing this.
4. When you discover a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is put on your Facebook account as well as active!
If you have your old URL connected to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.