If you can not locate archived Facebook messages, utilize the ideal collection of guidelines listed below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How Do I Access Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest method to get to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
The best ways to discover an archived message on Facebook?
To check out an archived discussion on Facebook, you must undergo the steps below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you could go through the discussion that you're seeking.
On a Mobile phone
You could reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your web browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the display as well as type the name of the individual you intend to see messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you intend to see from the search results and after that you'll see every one of the messages from that individual.
If you're using Facebook's mobile website from your phone or tablet computer, you can not explore the conversations themselves yet you could look for an individual's name from the listing of conversation strings. For instance, you can browse "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry but you can not look for specific words you and also Henry sent out each other.