How Do I Make My Facebook Photos Private
Method 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will open the picture.
- The photo must be one that you uploaded, not just one of you that another person uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol typically resembles a shape of an individual (or more people) that you'll locate listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly alter your picture's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's current personal privacy setting. As an example, the album could have a globe icon as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Suggestion: When the appropriate time comes, open each picture in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the reduced right edge of the image and pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.