Is your Facebook account image getting a little old and stagnant? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
How Do You Change Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the photo to your preference. Select "Save", and also the picture is established as your account image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you desire to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you want to use.
- While the image is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the image, after that choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you wish to make use of.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your preference, then pick Done when you're finished.