How To Check Facebook History
Click the gear icon in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" option. Click it to watch your search history.
1. Type "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the app's summary page. On the following web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page until you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section allows you see all the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of minutes to fill the first time as it fetches your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details page. On the following screen, you are asked to allow for the app to fetch your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with straight links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Prior to section. If a person has actually removed you as a friend given that you installed the application, then that individual's name is shown in this area. For finest outcomes, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to examine that has actually erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to permit to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see photos in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can return to this sight any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have ever posted to your Facebook account. The first time the application loads, it may take a number of mins to present the photos.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever before uploaded by that Friend. You can individually watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.