If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How To Delete The Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.