How To Edit Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review and also accept your new Facebook Page name. When accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have actually just revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding altering your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your question could be showcased in the faqd area.