How To Link Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your individual account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and also can select exactly what sort of content you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you could make a decision what does it cost? information you want to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're all set! Now you'll be able to just post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and also upload two different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically abbreviate your article with an automatically created short LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, examine the "My Facebook page" choice as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.