How to Make Friends On Facebook Private
If this open accessibility makes you awkward, below's just how you could prevent these viewings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, as well as enter your personal timeline by clicking on the link that includes your name as well as account picture, located on the ideal side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click the button that claims "Friends" This web link will be located directly above package where you compose standing updates, blog post photos/videos, and produce life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this web page, most likely to the top right edge, as well as seek a little image of a pencil. Click on this, and then click on the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Finally, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead situated on the right side, and also select the personal privacy setup that works best for you.
If you want to have one of the most privacy feasible, click "Only Me" However, you do have various other choices. You can make the list available to people who are friends with you (Pals), or restrict it to your specifically friends (friends Except Colleagues). You could also create a custom list of who can, and could not access the list (Customized). If you later on choose to go down these protection restrictions entirely, you can constantly make your friends list offered to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that says "More Options" to see various other options for that can, and also can not, see your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We wish your improved protection settings will give you assurance as you discover one of the most preferred social networks network on the planet.