There are numerous methods to do this however we will certainly consider publishing them from your computer system and this guide will show you exactly how.
How to Post A Picture On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post photos to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're posting multiple images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will submit your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add text to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then choose Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when prompted if you want to include your images to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.