If you desire your Facebook account image hidden and also unclickable, follow these steps.
Make Profile Picture Private Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account and click your profile photo.
2. Under your name and day on which you uploaded it, you will see a tiny arrowhead pointing downwards. Click on it. When the sub-menu shows up, click on "More Options". From these choices, click on the "Only Me" alternative. Your account picture will be hidden.
For iPhone/iPad as well as Android users:-.
1. Faucet on the down arrow situated at the upper right corner of your account picture. When the sub-menu shows up, faucet on "Edit Privacy".
2. Faucet on "Public", remove it and kind "Only Me". Faucet on "Only Me" when you get it as an alternative.
3. Tap on "Done" and your profile photo will be concealed.
And that's it! So basic! You have successfully learned ways to make your Facebook account photo private on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android phone.