Can We Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization may take up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to review and authorize your new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments section. Your concern could be included in the commonly asked questions area.