Is your Facebook account image getting a little old and also stagnant? Change it up a little bit with these actions.
Change Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the picture is established as your account image.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to use.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you desire to use.
-While the picture is shown on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your taste, after that choose Done when you're ended up.