Facebook Support Phone Number
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Review the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse cursor over each choice to see its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers things such as your login and your account setups.
- Personal privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) along with managing a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, considering that they cover typical concerns and complaints.
3. Select an appropriate section. As an example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of actions that discuss how you can fix your situation.
- For example, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a few words related to your grievance. You must see a number of recommendations appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might key in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below just connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're looking for an answer to a certain problem not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having issues with advertisements, your questions are normally resolved in this section.
- To delve into advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your existing issue provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could look up topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Problem via the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced best side of the page beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Qualification Questions type. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start completing the kind once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to change the language of the list below forms, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display then click your favored language.
7. Fill out the problem kind. This will differ from one person to another based upon one's individual information as well as the nature of one's problem, but make sure to be as complete as feasible when filling in this kind. You need to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so expect your email to arrive as necessary within 3 to 5 organisation days.
Method 3: Sending an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't really currently handicapped), you will not have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You can also use a telephone number below.
4. Enter your complete name. Make certain the name listed below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to post a picture of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's license, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID offered, take one now and also send it to yourself via email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you could click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID picture. This will publish it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space in which you can validate the awakening of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you could not receive a reaction for several days.
- If you don't get a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is beneath the "Password" area in the top right edge of your display.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Ensure you could access whichever system you choose to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred tool of interaction for a code. As an example, if you provided your telephone number, you ought to get a text with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can additionally opt to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).