Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you must be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following display as well as can select exactly what kind of material you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Here you can decide just how much information you want to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're all set! Now you'll have the ability to just post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both solutions and publish two different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will instantly truncate your message with an automatically developed short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" option and also choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.