There are several ways to do this but we will certainly look at submitting them from your computer system as well as this overview will certainly show you exactly how.
How Do I Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to upload. If you're posting multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will submit your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add text to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then choose Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when motivated if you wish to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will publish your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.