If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How Do You Delete A Created Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can view it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.