It seems there is a single button allowed, and as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, currently's your chance to secure a better URL and email compared to the arbitrarily generated number assigned by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work anymore as soon as you select the new one.
How to Change Facebook Url Name
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field supplied. Facebook will certainly let you know whether that username is available. Keep in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you change it as soon as. You are also expected to use your real name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old URL linked to your website or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.