If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your occupation, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How To Delete A Facebook Page I Created
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.