How To Private Facebook Profile Picture
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the picture.
- The photo should be one that you submitted, not just among you that someone else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon normally resembles a silhouette of an individual (or two individuals) that you'll locate listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will right away transform your picture's personal privacy to ensure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top best corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's present personal privacy setting. As an example, the album may have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Tip: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the hidden album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced appropriate edge of the image and also choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.