How To Search Instagram Profiles
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (looks like a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you may need to touch "request" instead, so they can accept the link. You can also comply with a few of Instagram's preferred people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to follow based upon your rate of interests.
- You additionally could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab as well. You can search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you may take pleasure in.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of one of the most intriguing pictures on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you can click on the individual who submitted the picture and also begin following them too.
To label a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, simply use the @ symbol as well as type the user's name straight then.