Add My Business to Facebook
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make sure you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the web link on the front Page that claims "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have somewhat various 'about' sections that permit you to add different types of information. For instance, a Resident Business of Location' may have opening times. You can transform this in the future.
Step 3: Submit the information in the type. You will certainly then be sent a verification e-mail so see to it you make use of and also email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The following part is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply follow the prompts to complete the Page. You can likewise avoid this process in the meantime or finish producing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons a Facebook Business Account may be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict staff task while on Facebook.
- Decrease the danger entailed with affixing the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and do not want to Create one.
What can (and also can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (consisting of occasions, pictures etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts and other.
However, there are things you can't do that you can if you administer the Page from a personal Facebook Account.
- You cannot make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Likewise, you cannot use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Join or take care of any kind of Facebook Groups.