How To Disable Your Instagram
Because deleting an Instagram account is long-term and also non-reversible, it could be a lot more recommended to consider momentarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight right away, however every one of your web content- like your images, comments and also suches as - are still retained as well as can be reinstated when as well as if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com and also log into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch next to your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page as well as try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right corner.
- Choose your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click on the button identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account approximately as soon as a week.