There are numerous methods to do this however we will certainly consider publishing them from your computer and also this guide will certainly show you how.
How to Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post images to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're publishing multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially need to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include text to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You can also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when prompted if you wish to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly post your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.