How To See Who See My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Simply comply with these actions and you will certainly succeed in figuring out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on approach to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Profile.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, as well as you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be presented disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just show those visitors Who already have set up the Extension.
Manual Approach To See Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be rerouted to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the appropriate edge, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This huge checklist of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full listing of good friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly locate visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We wish you found out Who visits your profile regularly! If you like this short article please share with your close friends by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.