If you cannot discover archived Facebook messages, use the ideal collection of directions below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and also Messenger.com.
Where Do I Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest method to get to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
How you can find an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived discussion on Facebook, you must experience the steps listed below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you could experience the conversation that you're trying to find.
On a Smart phone
You could reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your web browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the screen as well as type the name of the person you intend to view messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results page and then you'll see all of the messages from that individual.
If you're using Facebook's mobile internet site from your phone or tablet, you cannot search through the conversations themselves yet you could look for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For example, you can search "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry but you cannot look for certain words you and Henry sent out each other.