There are a number of methods to do this however we will take a look at uploading them from your computer system as well as this guide will certainly reveal you just how.
Add Photo to Facebook Post
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just want to post photos to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're uploading multiple images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially need to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will publish your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add text to the message by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and after that click Create Album when prompted if you 'd like to add your images to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.