Can You Schedule Posts On Facebook
Method 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly should be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Access your alternating Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for pages you have actually created-- things like groups, fan pages, organisation web pages, and so on. To obtain to one of these pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your primary feed screen (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've developed.
-If you haven't already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the same menu. See our article on creating a local business page for more details.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually produced, start inputting a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you could likewise insert media right into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrow alongside the blue and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date as well as time. In the window that appears, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time and also using the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You should arrange your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly now be arranged to post immediately at the date and also time you have actually provided. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.