Facebook Dimensions Cover
Just what are the dimensions of my Page's account picture and also cover picture?
Your Page's profile image:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computers, 140 × 140 pixels on smart devices and also 50 × 50 pixels on a lot of function phones
- Should be at least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will certainly be cropped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computers
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from all-time low as well as 196 pixels from the top of your cover photo on smartphones
Your Page's cover picture:
- Display screens at 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computer systems and 640 pixels vast by 360 pixels high on mobile phones
- Does not show on attribute phones
- Have to be at least 399 pixels broad as well as 150 pixels high
- Lots fastest as an sRGB JPG data that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall as well as less than 100 kilobytes
-For profile pictures and also cover pictures with your logo design or message, you could get a much better outcome by using a PNG file.
Just what regarding the resolution?
As well as this measurement adjustment we have actually chosen a high resolution recommendation because we are additionally considering the increase of higher res gadgets such as Retina Show-- you desire your cover photos to look all crisp and also clear there also do not you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent as well as covers off basically other tool currently on the market.
On resolution Facebook does not help when it says "Keep in mind that your cover image have to go to least 400 pixels wide and also 150 pixels tall". This is merely a minimal size and also in our experience we discover it way also grainy and the advice gives no guidance on secure locations for message.
As long as it's not a crazy size you will not be penalised for posting a nice large high res image (this used to be the situation with Facebook Groups where compression was applied) yet no more.
One word of caution, depending on the screen you use to check out (i.e. non high res/retina display), you may find the picture a little fuzzy. We've experimented with JPG vs PNG as well as a range of dimensions from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Now 820x461 often looks the sharpest on older displays however we would certainly still recommend 1920px x 1080px for best future proofing.