Facebook Link Post
1. Click the status update box on top of your Information Feed and also type or paste the LINK you wish to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the corner of the photo sneak peek to choose the photo you want to accompany your post, if this choice is available. You can also enter a message to accompany your link, select the audience with which you would love to share it or tag particular friends right now.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
How to post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Find the web link you intend to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're viewing a hyperlink on a Web page, right-click it and also choose the copy alternative. If you're watching a text link, like the internet browser's address bar on top of the window, highlight the link and then right-click it and also select "Copy".
3. Gain access to your Facebook business page.
4. Click in the text box below the status section. The box expands as well as allows you to key in it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment into the box.
6. Paste the link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and also pick "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to put the web link on a different line from anything you have actually keyed in currently. After the sneak peek of the link shows up, go ahead as well as remove the URL you pasted. The message and also graphic of the sneak peek leads the viewer to the linked site.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" switch. The components of service pages are public yet you can show a country or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail normally shows up and also typically you could click arrowheads below it to choose a various image. You can also check package beside the "No Thumbnail" option if you don't want an image at all. If no thumbnail appears, after that Facebook was not able to locate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the link to your Facebook company page.