If you desire your Facebook profile image concealed as well as unclickable, follow these steps.
How Can I Put My Profile Pictures On Private Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account and also click your profile photo.
2. Under your name as well as day on which you published it, you will certainly see a tiny arrowhead pointing downwards. Click on it. When the sub-menu appears, click "More Options". From these choices, click on the "Only Me" alternative. Your account photo will be concealed.
For iPhone/iPad and Android customers:-.
1. Tap on the down arrow located at the top right edge of your account image. When the sub-menu appears, tap on "Edit Privacy".
2. Faucet on "Public", eliminate it as well as type "Only Me". Tap on "Only Me" when you get it as a choice.
3. Faucet on "Done" and your account image will be concealed.
And that's it! So basic! You have actually effectively found out ways to make your Facebook profile photo private on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android phone.