Is your Facebook profile picture getting a little old and stagnant? Change it up a bit with these steps.
How Do I Change My Facebook Profile Photo
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you desire to make use of for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to chop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the image is established as your profile image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you wish to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you want to utilize.
- While the image is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you wish to make use of.
-While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your preference, after that select Done when you're ended up.