How To Change The Page Name In Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could occupy to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your question may be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.